Win a Pre-Owned Limited Edition Bond Watch Worth £3,720
To celebrate the start of filming for the 25th Bond film, we are giving away a limited edition Seamaster Diver 300M Commander’s Watch from Omega. With a retail value of £3,720, this high-quality and stylish timepiece is a must have for Bond enthusiasts and lovers of luxury watches around the world.
Based on Bond’s rank and regalia watch, its red, white and blue design makes the watch a distinctive, stylish and contemporary timepiece. Originally created to celebrate the 50th anniversary of You Only Live Twice, only 7,007 watches were made and have since become prize possessions amongst collectors.
The watch contains a Calibre 2507 mechanism and has unique elements including a 007 logo counterpoint on the second hand. It’s also waterproof in depths of up to 300M.
Bond Watch Details:
- Created by watch masters Omega, this is a limited edition timepiece that really hits the mark.
- The watch features a chronometer, date, helium escape valve and liquidmetal diving scale.
- The back is made of steel with a white ceramic dial and topped by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal dome.
- The case diameter is 41mm and the watch is water resistant up to 300M.
- The movement is a Omega 2507 self-winding chronometer with rhodium plated finish.
- The red, white and blue motif combines perfectly with the easily recognisable Bond 007 motif.
- Retail value is £3,720.
Sign Up Today to Win a Seamaster Diver 300M
To be in with the chance of winning a limited-edition Omega Bond watch, sign up for the draw using the competition entry form between October 14th and December 15th 2017.
The competition is free to enter and the winner will be notified shortly after the closing date.