WarrantyBack to help
Every unworn and pre owned watch purchased directly from Luxe Watches comes with a 12-month comprehensive watch warranty; this is in addition to any remaining warranty from the brand manufacturer. In addition if your watch is serviced or repaired by us, you will also receive a 12 month warranty.
- The watch is still under the brand manufacturer’s warranty – it will be sent directly to the address appointed by the manufacturer. Luxe Watches will liaise with the manufacturer on your behalf and organise the delivery to and from the manufacturer.
- If the watch has no remaining brand manufacturer’s warranty, but the Luxe Watches warranty has not expired – Luxe Watches will authorise the repairs with an approved repairer or our appointed watchmaker.
- The watch has no warranties left – Luxe Watches will provide a quote for repairs.
- Any repairs authorised by Luxe Watches will be supplemented by an additional 12-month warranty.
- Only mechanical and manufacturing faults are covered by the Luxe Watches guarantee.
- Any modification, additions or replacements of components which have not been authorised by the manufacturer or Luxe Watches will invalidate your warranty.
- When claiming against your warranty the watch must be delivered to Luxe Watches’ boutique store in Epping. For your safety we recommend that you insure the posted item.
- The watch warranty is in addition to your statutory and common law rights.
- Exclusions – the following are not covered by the Luxe Watches guarantee:
- General wear and tear
- Damage caused by accident, mishandling or misuse
- Wear of the watch strap
- Water damage caused by submersion into water inconsistent with the brand manufacturer’s guidelines
Damage to the glass component
At Luxe Watches we are proud of our excellent customer service and we are happy to help with any questions you may have.
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Get in Touch: 0203 397 1596