Your watch is an investment and at Luxe Watches, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality luxury watches and aftercare, including watch repairs and watch servicing. With our dedicated in house team of watchmakers, we can offer the most reliable watch servicing and repairs in Essex and London. From replacing a worn out strap to repairing a damaged dial, our talented team are on hand to carry out a variety of watch repairs and watch services. We are able to repair and service a wide variety of luxury watches including but not limited to the following:
- Patek Philippe
- Richard Mille
All timepieces that go through the Luxe Watches watch servicing process are serviced to the highest standards and are returned to their owners in a flawless condition. Our Watch Servicing includes the following:
- Full Maintenance service
- Time keeping tests
- Battery Replacement
- Strap Changes
When servicing your watch, our team of experts will give your watch a full health check, whereby the watch will be deconstructed according to brand procedure, allowing each part to be specially cleaned and where necessary replaced.
With our expertise we are able to ensure that every watch is taken apart and re-assembled with the greatest of care and precision. Throughout the polishing process we’ll make sure that any wear and tear marks are removed from the bracelet or case and that the finish of the polishing will be of the highest quality and standard.
Following the completion of your watch servicing or repairs, our experts will conduct a series of tests to ensure that everything is as it should be and that the watch meets our high standards. We take extensive measures to ensure your watch is returned to you as new, however you will also receive a standard 12-month warranty for that additional peace of mind.
To have your watch serviced you can either bring your timepiece to our boutique in Essex or arrange to have your item sent to us.
Luxury Watch Repairs
We specialise in Swiss luxury watch repairs but we can undertake almost any watch repairs across all makes and models. With our exceptional access to a large network of watchmakers and watch component suppliers across the globe, we are able to repair and locate parts for almost any make or model. For any timepiece sold by Luxe Watches we also offer a 12-month comprehensive watch warranty, so you can rest easy knowing your watch is in safe hands.
How Our Luxury Watch Repair Servicing Works
- Once we receive your watch, our experienced watchmakers will carry out an inspection of your timepiece
- Your dedicated watchmaker will contact you to confirm what work is required with an exact price
- If you are happy to proceed, our watchmakers will begin the agreed work to your watch
- Once your watch has been repaired, you can either come in store to collect it or we can securely send it to you. We will also provide a 12 month guarantee, covering all the work which we have carried out.
Watch Service Polish And Repair Price List
- Non-chronograph Servicing – £320 + Polish £95 (discounted rate)
- Chronograph Service – £545 + Polish £95 (discounted rate)
- Watch Glass (Plastic) – £75
- Watch Glass (Crystal) – £135- £175
- Bezel insert replacement – £90
- Yacht-Master bezel sandblast – £145
- Standard brand Rolex Cartier Omega etc- £120
- Audemars Piguet, Richard Mille, Patek Philippe – Factory Finish £795
- Standard Finish for the above brands £295
- Watch Battery Change – £18
- Watch Battery change & Re Seal- £65
Want to schedule to have your watch serviced or repaired or just have some questions about our services? Use our contact form or give us a call on 0203 397 1596 to speak with one of our specialists.